Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wedding preparation

I'm too tired to write more, but I'll leave you with this...

My fabulous wedding hair, courtesy of my sister-in-law:

myweddinghair.JPG

Niece #3's astonishing wedding hair:
oshra's wedding hair.JPG

My wedding outfit:
IMG_0983.JPG

Yep, we're just that pretty. Maybe I'll get a picture of the wedding hair in the wedding dresses later. The girls, my nieces, are wearing formal gowns. I feel slightly déclassé in comparison, but they confirmed that only the close family is supposed to be that dressed up. Well, they're stuck with me and they don't seem to mind.

I'm putting on my make up in a few minutes; then it's off to the races.

Full updates later....

(The place Dad rented for me is VERY nice and there is free WiFi--but of course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home